The flexible, complete and handy dice roller for boardgame & RPG geeks.
Quick Dice Roller is an app made for the tabletop RPG Geek. It allows to emulate almost all the complex dice rolls required by RPG and board games.
Some of the main features includes:
- Apply modifiers on the fly
- Organize dice in dice bags
- Use same formulas you're familiar to (i.e.
- Use Named Values to keep track of scores and in formulas
- Many functions to emulate main systems
- Simple and intuitive Formulas Builder
- Manual or automatic aggregation of results
- Last roll overlay notification
- Sound notifications (optional)
- Persistence of data among various installations*
- Import and export dice and dice bags definitions
- Much, MUCH more.
Quick Dice Roller is freely (no ads!) available for Android version 1.6 and above.
Quick Dice Roller is a free and open source application for Android.
Anyone can help improve the project. There are many ways to do it.
You can freely contribute to the development of Quick Dice Roller in one or more of the following ways:
- Join the official community on Google+
- Improve app translations or add new ones
- Become a beta tester for trialling of new features
- Improve wiki translations or add new ones
- Check the source code for bug hunting (or for fun)
- Make your friends know about Quick Dice Roller
If you're really REALLY happy about Quick Dice Roller, you can consider to make a small donation by purchasing a donation app or directly via PayPal.
- Small donation (about 1€)
- Medium donation (about 5€)
- Large donation (about 10€)
- Donate via PayPal (your choice)
Quick Dice Roller is a free and open source application for Android. Everyone can (and is invited to) contribute to its development in one or more of the following ways: